For online information regarding the Commonwealth’s Attorney Special Election on Tuesday, February 10, including what the candidates say on their own behalf, visit the link below:
Voter Information, including Key Dates
Note: the in-person absentee voting deadline is 5 PM, Saturday, February 7.
Candidate Web / Social Media Sites (alphabetical order)
- Stephanie N. Morales — Morales for Portsmouth / Facebook Campaign Site
- Michael R. “Mike” Rosenberg — Mike Rosenberg for Portsmouth Commonwealth’s Attorney / Facebook Campaign Page
- Ali T. Sprinkle — Ali T. Sprinkle for Commonwealth’s Attorney / Facebook Campaign Page
Candidate Forum / Interview Videos
- Portsmouth Democratic Committee Candidate Forum
- Michael R. “Mike” Rosenberg interview
- Ali T. Sprinkle interview
(Note: Despite repeated requests for an interview, Candidate Stephanie Morales has not set an appointment with PortsmouthCityWatch.org. We remain open to the possibility should she choose to exercise that option.)
Scheduled Candidate Forum
- Wise Beach Civic League, 7 PM, Monday, February 9, at Centenary Methodist Church on Cedar Lane at the intersection with Hatton Point Road.
Mainstream Media Coverage